Thank you for visiting our sales Online Service available at the Internet address http://keysoft.pro (hereinafter referred to as "Keysoft", "Online Service" or “Service”).
Keysoft is an application, a program available over the Internet Service and consisted of a number of tools to facilitate, among others, monitoring and verifying position of Online Services on the Internet and videos posted on YouTube, analyzing keywords and web pages in order to improve search results on the Internet and creating useful reports (hereinafter referred to as "Application", "Application Keysoft").
1. The owner of Keysoft and the administrator of personal data collected through the Online Service is SAIGY MEDIA ILONA KALETA entered into the Central Registry and Information on Business of the Republic of Poland (PL-CEIDG) kept by the competent minister of economy, with an address of business operation and service address at: ul. Hoża 86 lok. 410, 00-682 Warszawa, Tax ID: 6562302040, REGON: 362178714, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter referred to as “Service Provider”)
1. The personal data of the Service Users and Customers is processed in accordance with the 29th of August 1997 Personal Data Protection Act (Journal of Laws of 1997, No. 133, pos. 883 further amended) (further called the Personal Data Protection Act) and the 18th of July 2002 Act on Rendering of Electronic Services (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, pos. 1204 further amended).
2. The Service Provider practices particular care in order to protect the interests of persons, whom the collected data relates to, especially ensures, that the collected data is processed in accordance with the law; collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing not in line with those purposes; technically correct and adequate in regards to the purpose, for which it is processed and stored in a form which allows the identification of persons, whom it relates to, for no longer than is required to achieve the purpose of data processing.
4. Any words, phrases and acronyms which occur on this page beginning with a capital letter (e.g. Service Provider, Online Service, Electronic Service) should be interpreted according to their definition contained in the Online Service’s Terms and Conditions available on the Online Service’s website.
1. Each time the purpose and scope of collection and recipients of data processed by the Service Provider correspond to actions performed in the Online Service by the Service User. For example, if the Service User intends to use the Application, the Service User’s personal data will be processed in order to conclude and perform an agreement regarding use of the Application.
2. Possible purposes of Service User’s personal data collection by the Service Provider:
a. conclusion and performance of an agreement regarding use of the Application or the Electronic Service provision agreement,
b. direct marketing of the Service Provider’s own products or services.
3. The Administrator may process the following personal data of Service Users using the Online Service: name and surname, e-mail address and – if it is required to use the Application – also other data necessary to its implementation, indicated on the Online Service’s website as part of of the Application.
4. The provision of personal data mentioned in the preceding point may be required in order to conclude and perform the agreement for the provision of Electronic Services in the Online Service. Each time the scope of data required to conclude an agreement is indicated on the Online Service’s website, during the use of the Application and within the Online Service’s Terms and Conditions.
5. The Service Provider also processes the anonymised data related to the use of the Online Service (e.g. a number of Service Users) to generate statistics on use of the Application. These data are anonymous and aggregated, i.e. they do not contain identifying characteristics of persons using the Online Service.
1. Cookie files (Cookies) are small pieces of text information in the form of text files, sent by a server and recorded by the User visiting the Online Service (e.g. the computer’s, or laptop’s hard drive, or a smartphone memory card - depending on which device is used when visiting our Online Service). Detailed information on Cookies, as well as the history of their creation can be found, among other places, here: http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciasteczko.
2. The Service Provider may process data contained in Cookie files during the visitors’ use of the Online Service for the following purposes:
a. the implementation of the basic functionalities of the Application and the Online Service such as identification of the Service Users as logged in and maintaining the login session, storage of dynamic data, e.g. statistics, summaries;
b. adjusting the Online Service’s contents to the Service User’s individual preferences (e.g. regarding Online Service's language);
c. recording IP localization, time zone;
d. keeping anonymous statistics which present the way that the Online Service is used;
3. As a standard, most Internet browsers by default accept the saving of Cookie files. Every user has the possibility to specify the conditions of Cookie file use via the Internet browser’s settings. This means, that it is possible to partially (e.g. temporarily) restrict or completely disable recording of Cookie files on the User’s computer – in the latter case, however, it may influence specific functionalities of the Online Service.
4. The Internet browser setting in terms of Cookie files are significant from the point of view of consent to use Cookie files by our Online Service – in accordance with the regulations, such consent may also be expressed through adjusting the Internet browser settings. If the Service User does not express such consent, they are asked to change the Cookie settings in their Internet browser.
5. Detailed information regarding changing Cookie file settings and individual removal of them in the most popular Internet browsers are available in the Internet browser’s help section and at the following websites (please click the appropriate link):
6. The Administrator uses on the Online Service Google Analytics and Universal Analytics services provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). These services help the Administrator to analyze traffic on the Online Service.
7. The data collected are processed within the framework of these services in an anonymised way (these is so called Operating data that prevents the identification of individuals) to generate statistics to assist in the administration of the Online Service. These data is anonymous and aggregated, i.e. it does not contain identifying characteristics of visitors to the Online Service.
8. The Administrator using the above services on the Online Service collects data such as the source and medium of acquiring the Service Users and the manner of their behavior on the Online Service, information on devices and browsers used to visit the site, IP and domain, geographical data and demographic information (age, sex) and interests.
9. Detailed information about the terms on which the above services operate, including the terms of data collection and processing are available here: www.google.com/intl/pl/policies/privacy/partners/ and here: https://mixpanel.com/help/.
1. The provision of personal data by the Service User or Customer is voluntary, however failure to provide the personal data indicated on the Online Service’s website and in the Terms and Conditions as essential to the conclusion and performance of the agreement regarding use of the Application or the Electronic Service provision agreement, shall result in the inability to conclude such agreements.
2. The basis for the processing of the Service User’s personal data is the necessity to perform the agreement, to which they are a party, or to undertake appropriate actions on their request before the conclusion of such agreement. In the case of personal data processing for the purposes of direct marketing of the Service Provider’s own products or services, the basis for such processing is (1) the prior consent of the Service User or Customer or (2) the fulfillment of legally justified goals realized by the Administrator (in accordance with art. 23 item 4 of the Personal Data Protection Act, legally justified goals are, in particular, direct marketing of the Administrator’s own products or services).
1. The Service User has the right to access the content of their personal data and to its amendment.
2. Every person is entitled to control the processing of data related to them, contained in the Service Provider’s database, especially to: request the supplementation, update or correction of personal data, temporary or permanent discontinuation of processing or removal of data, if such data is incomplete, outdated, untrue or was collected in violation of the law, or is no longer required to achieve the purpose, for which said data was collected.
3. In the event of the Service User expressing consent to the processing of data for the purpose of direct marketing of the Service Provider’s own products or services, such consent can be revoked at any time.
4. In the event, where the Administrator intends to process or is processing the Service User’s data for the purposes of direct marketing of the Service Provider’s own products or services, the person whom such data relates to is also authorized to (1) submit a written, motivated request to discontinue the processing of their data due to the person’s particular situation or to (2) submit an objection to the processing of their data.
2. The Service Provider takes advantage of technical and organizational means which ensure protection of the processed personal data appropriate to the threats and categories of protected data, especially he secures data against their disclosure to unauthorized persons, take-over by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of currently applicable regulations, as well as change, loss, damage or destruction.
Thank you for careful reading!
If you have questions, we are always available - please contact us.
We invite you to cooperation,